Sunday, October 28, 2012

News Reading 10/28

Today, I decided to start off by reading the LA Times for a while.  I found it very interesting that not only is Hurricane Sandy taking over the news over here on the east coast, but many of the articles in the LA Times are also about the weather over here.  When I was reading, I found that about 90% of the articles on the "nation now" page were about it.  I read an article about how many flights were being cancelled, along with the evacuation of NYC areas, and about the Governor of Virginia and his message to people of Virginia about safety and staying off the road during the main portion of the storm.

In other news, I read an article in my local newspaper about Michelle Obama visiting UNH on Tuesday, but I later found out that it is cancelled, due to the storm coming in between Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment