Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Laws passed yesterday
Today, aside from reading a lot about the election itself and President Obama's big re-election, I found a lot of articles on the law that passed making marijuana legal in Colorado and Washington State. I not only read about this on the news sites, but also on social media sites like Facebook and twitter. It seemed like people almost cared more about that than the win from Obama. I personally believe it is really stupid for people to be so hyped up about it, and it's actually annoying to see that people seem to care more about that, at least, people from my hometown. I think it partially shows that people don't really know about politics in my age group, so it is definitely time for everyone to get more educated before the next election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment