Wednesday, November 14, 2012
News Reading 11/14
Today, I read a couple of different articles. One of the articles I read was from my local newspaper, Seacoast Online, about a man jailed for having heroin in his house. This article caught my attention because its kind of a rare occasion in my area to see in the news, and stood out to me over the rest of the articles which seemed to be able school related things in the area. Another article I read was in the Huffington Post, and it was about 5 hour energy drinks and how they have been reported to be a possible cause in 13 different deaths over the past 4 years. I thought that this was a particularly interesting article, because although I don't drink energy drinks like 5 hour energy, I know a lot of people that do, so I was very curious to see what it had to say. I think this kind of story would draw a lot of people in with its kind of delayed headline, "Caffeinated Drink Cited in Report of 13 Deaths." I thought this was a good title on the writers part because automatically, readers, including myself, will be interested to see exactly which caffeinated drink it is talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment